Young Finance Centre
Today we have launched the Young Finance Centre - our new pilot project offering free money management support to young people in Northern Ireland.
Funded by the Money and Pensions Service, a key purpose of the Young Finance Centre is to signpost thousands of 16-24 year olds to local organisations whose free services can support them with their money worries.
The service has been co-developed with Polar Insight to provide appropriate multi-channel support at key transition points for young people in their journey towards financial independence. Present circumstances provide an even greater need for young people to have access to informed and digestible advice and guidance concerning their finances.
Our service is particularly focused on young people who are:
- Starting work for the first time
- Accessing - or considering accessing - Universal Credit
16-24 year olds can now visit the Young Finance Centre - our brand new online resource - to:
- Speak directly, via web-chat, to one of our money advisers, to talk confidentially about their money
- Access a wealth of downloadable tools to help manage their money
- Be referred to a local, free service for more intensive support, if needed.
For more information about the Young Finance Centre please click here.