Merlin Standard accreditation maintained
Reed in Partnership has once again maintained an ‘Excellent’ Merlin Standard score for promoting supply chain excellence.
Partnership working is vital to the successful delivery of our services, and as such we work with 114 supply chain partners across the country who help us to deliver our employment and youth contracts.
The assessment, for which we scored an overall outcome of 93% Excellent, rated us against key criteria within the Merlin standard, evidenced across the supply chains.
A number of significant strengths were identified during the assessment, including:
- Our robust approach to designing supply chains, including our engagement with a broad range of organisations and agencies form across the public, private, and third sectors
- Our collaborative approach to working with partners, including co-locating; and sharing data, best practice, resources, and vacancies
- Our ‘consistently robust’ procurement and due diligence processes
- Our ‘comprehensive’ strategy to ensure a smooth TUPE process either in or out of the company, with one transferee commenting: “It compares very well with my other experiences of TUPE – very smooth, I can’t think of anything that can be improved”.
Our performance management, finance arrangements, learning and development support, and regular feedback sessions were all celebrated within the report, all of which have led to great relationships between partners and our Supply Chain Team, with partners commenting that we are:
- “Very clear, transparent, and responsive”
- “So supportive”
- “Quite relaxed, informal, supportive, and helpful – it’s all about working together”
- “A genuine pleasure to work with”.
Click here for more information about our partnership opportunities.